EIS is a six-hour, research-based program provided by Prelude for youth who have received a drug or alcohol charge, have been found in violation of their school’s good conduct policy or have experienced another substance use incident and would benefit from additional education. In EIS, you learn,
- How to make choices that protect the things they value
- How an individual’s biology, along with social and psychological influences, interact with personal choices to determine outcomes
- How to prevent health and impairment problems
- What research says is low-risk use for drug and alcohol
- How to identify one’s personal level of risk for developing problems with drugs and alcohol
- How to develop individualized low-risk guidelines to prevent future problems with drugs and alcohol
The cost of the EIS program is $40.
Location: EIS is offered at our Iowa City and Washington offices.
To register for EIS: Call 319-351-4357
Questions? Contact a prevention manager at 319-351-4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.