Addiction can make you feel isolated—but you are not alone. Reach out to Prelude now and start your journey to recovery with a supportive team on your side.
Rise Above the High
Marijuana Recovery at Prelude Behavioral Services
It’s a common belief that marijuana isn’t addictive. But like any substance that triggers your brain’s pleasure and reward systems, there’s potential to become dependent on its effects, to use it as a crutch, and yes—to become physiologically addicted too.
What Are the Signs of Marijuana Dependence?
Marijuana dependence can impact every aspect of your life, from your mood to the quality of your relationships to your financial wellbeing. It can also create physical withdrawal symptoms. These often develop within a week after stopping and can include:
- Anxiety, nervousness or depression
- Anger or irritability
- Headaches, shakiness and other physical symptoms
- Problems sleeping
- Changes to appetite and weight
Prelude Behavioral Services offers nonjudgmental, evidence-based treatment to help you live your life free from the demands of addiction. We’re not here to punish or shame you—we’re here to help you build a life that is more fulfilling, satisfying and rewarding.
We take a person-centered approach to care, creating individualized plans based on your recovery goals and what works best for you. While everyone’s journey to recovery looks a little different, they all start off on the same path—with a call for help.
Get Started Is as Easy as 1-2-3
1. Give us a call, day or night, and tell us what you’re struggling with. We promise to treat every caller with dignity and respect, and to help them find the treatment they need to heal. We’re there for you at every step along your journey, starting the very second you reach out.
2. Schedule your assessment. Once we have some background, we’ll meet face-to-face to talk about your concerns and better understand your needs. In response to COVID-19, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure your safety during your visit. We also continue to offer virtual assessments for patients unable to meet in person at this time.
3. At the end of your assessment, we’ll recommend a course of treatment that aligns with your goals for recovery, so you can get started right away.